SUCCESS RATE FOR OUR CLIENTS: 94%
Pacific Clinical Research GroupTM: Australia and New Zealand’s Premium Full Service Contract Research Organisation
Why We Succeed
Pacific Clinical Research GroupTM (PCRG) has 18 years of consistent success, with 94% of our clients achieving their primary objective – whether it be clinical, regulatory or strategic/financial.
- Genuine Medical Leadership. Some of the smaller Australia/New Zealand CRO “Medical Directors” do not even have Medical Degrees(!). Even the larger CROs typically have only part-time or non-Specialist Physicians. In contrast, the PCRG Chairman works full-time for the Company, and is an Australian-trained, Harvard-recruited Cardiologist with 25 years’ global clinical trial experience.
- Local Knowledge and Expertise- Staff Based in Australia/New Zealand. As opposed to the current trend to have more costly staff such as Project Managers located in low paying third-world regions, all PCRG staff have many years, if not decades, of working only in Australia and/or New Zealand. This provides us with:
- A strong knowledge of Local Regulations and requirements;
- Unique understanding of local clinical trial culture, and nuances at particular clinical sites;
- Longstanding, close relationships with KOLs, sites, Ethics Committees, the TGA and MedSafe.
- Employee Continuity. All PCRG staff are employees, not sub-contractors. Additionally, staff retention rates are significantly higher than most CROs – currently, our clinical staff have a median of 5.8 years’ employment at PCRG.
- Quality Systems. One of the first Australian CROs to have ISO 9001 Certification, PCRG have also undergone >100 routine external audits. In our 18 years, we have never had a major deficiency cited.
- True International Perspective. With >95% of our clients being based outside Australia, PCRG have a unique understanding of international clinical trial culture, regulations and Sponsor requirements.